Paul Hanstedt, Director of Pedagogical Innovation and John P. Fishwick Professor of English at Roanoke College, has been named founding Director of the Center for Academic Resources and Pedagogical Excellence (CARPE) at Washington and Lee University.
Low - Bootie Toe Closed Strappy Heel Women's Boot Walking Casual 97282iowr92689-New Shoes
Leah Naomi Green, visiting assistant professor of English at W&L, was selected by Li-Young Lee as the winner of the 2019 Walt Whitman Award.
Washington and Lee University released regular admission decisions on Friday, March 22, bringing the total number of admitted students to 1,115 for the Class of 2023.
Btrada Women Metal Button Flat Sandals Peep Toe Roman Sandals
April 9, 10:30 a.m., Stackhouse Theater
Jedi fight back Women LED shoes USB Charging Sport Light Up Flashing Fashion Sneakers
April 15, 11:30 a.m., Evans Hall
Robert Reyna Fashion Women's Studded Rivets Buckled Belt Round Toe Back Zipper High Block Heel Ankle Booties
Wilson Hall’s Concert Hall, 5:30 pm
FOR U DESIGNS Elegant Cartoon Printed Girls Lightweight Sneakers Women Athletic Comfortable Running shoes
May 10, 10:00 a.m., Front Lawn
On the Horizon
Visitors Welcome All
Lexington sits at the crossroads of I-81 and I-64, in the beautiful Shenandoah valley. Getting here is easy. Making yourself leave is the challenge.
- Winter Women Boots Wide Calf, Metallic Buckle Comfort Flat Ankle Snow Boots, Best Choice for Daily Wear EU35.5-41,Black-CN42
- SANOMY Winter Warm Snow Boots Waterproof Platform Wedge shoes Thick Cotton Outdoor Ankle Boots, Lightweight
- Kirabon Women's Sleek Minimalist High Heel Square Head with High Heel Sandals (color Black, Size 36)
- Women's New PU Leather Low Square Heel Metal Decoration Round Toe Large Size Concise Knee-high Boots
- Bearpaw Loki Full Sheepskin Lined Slipper 671W Black
- HUAN Men's Slip On Leather shoes Casual Loafers Moccasins shoes Casual Driving shoes Formal Business Work 2018 New
- Merrell Womens All Out Crush 2 Hiking shoes
- Converse Men's PL 76, Triple Black
- QianZuLian Womens Fashion Pointed Toe High-Heels Three color Pumps
- 10 Crosby Derek Lam Womens Emery Boot
- Summer Men's shoes Hollowed Out Breathable Leather shoes with A 6cm Small Leather shoes
- shoes Summer men's baotou sandals, Solid color casual outdoor breathable beach leather sandals, Non-slip wear-resistant dual-purpose, For outdoor adventure trekking travel fishing
- Xing Lin Men'S Sandals Summer Sandals Of New Leather Sandals For Men'S Sandals In The Middle Of Life And Driving Out Of Doors For Outdoor Slippers
- Ask The Missus Impress Loafers
- Florsheim Men's Rockit Chukka Boot
- Butternut Tarmac Palladium Men's Pampa Hi Originale Chukka
- FOR U DESIGNS Lightweight Breathable Sports Running shoes Casual Walking Sneakers Boys Men Teens Cool Soccer Pattern
- Renben Womens Sneakers Canvas Slip On Flat Low Top Fashion Sneaker shoes
Lexington is a thriving college town and a tourist destination. Hotels, B&Bs, restaurants and diners range from the familiar to the boutique.
Stay connected and engage with Washington and Lee and its students, staff and alumni online.
Admissions At a Glance
There's no substitute for setting foot on your prospective college campus. Information sessions and campus tours available Monday through Saturday.
- Reserve your attendance online, or
- Call and schedule your visit 1TO9 Womens Outdoor High-Heels White Polyurethane Sandals - 7 B(M) US
- Common Application and W&L Supplements
- SAT or ACT
- Early Decision: Nov. 1 or Jan. 1
- Regular Decision: Jan. 1
- Read the HEWPASKE Women's Slippers Flowers Flip Flops Beach Summer shoes Non-Slip Sandals
A Washington and Lee graduate is a student and a leader for life. With a vibrant alumni network 25,000+ strong in 81 alumni chapters in the U.S. and abroad, you're never far from a fellow General.
Support Meaningful Contribution
The Annual Fund goes to work immediately to strengthen and support W&L's operating budget and today's students. By supporting the Annual Fund you become part of a community of alumni, parents and friends who share a commitment to preserve our honored traditions, sustain our academic excellence, and secure our future.