Paul Hanstedt, Director of Pedagogical Innovation and John P. Fishwick Professor of English at Roanoke College, has been named founding Director of the Center for Academic Resources and Pedagogical Excellence (CARPE) at Washington and Lee University.
high summer and spring new The heels shoes shoes women shoes single sandals with fine rivet versatile and pointed lady with cross 97282hyka31489-New Shoes
Leah Naomi Green, visiting assistant professor of English at W&L, was selected by Li-Young Lee as the winner of the 2019 Walt Whitman Award.
Washington and Lee University released regular admission decisions on Friday, March 22, bringing the total number of admitted students to 1,115 for the Class of 2023.
Ladies Women Knitted High Heel Ankle Boots Heel Boots with Stiletto Pointed Elastic Force Boots Ankle Comfortable shoes for Inside Outside
April 9, 10:30 a.m., Stackhouse Theater
Skechers Womens ON-The-GO 400 - Radiance Athletic Sandals
April 15, 11:30 a.m., Evans Hall
Adidas Womens Pureboost X Tr 3.0 Cross Trainer Cross Trainer
Wilson Hall’s Concert Hall, 5:30 pm
Winter Snow Boots for Women Lace-up Leather Casual Fashion Ankle Martin Bootie
May 10, 10:00 a.m., Front Lawn
On the Horizon
Visitors Welcome All
Lexington sits at the crossroads of I-81 and I-64, in the beautiful Shenandoah valley. Getting here is easy. Making yourself leave is the challenge.
- INC International Concepts I35 Rosiee Flower T-Strap Sandals, Pearl gold
- MINIVOG Platform Mid Heel Women Flat shoes
- Spring Step Women's Estrela Dress Pump Brown Multi
- Women's Boots Autumn and Winter Round Head Square with Women's Boots Lattice Frosted Warm Boots Short Boots Fashion Boots Martin Boots
- HHF Flat Sandals & Slippers, Men's Ox Skin Summer Beach Sandals, Breathable Magic Tape Foot Up to Size 48EU
- JIALUN-shoes Fashion Men's PU Leather shoes Square Texture Upper Lace Up Breathable Business Block Heel Lined Oxfords
- PSF Unisex-Adult Safety Boots TF1SM
- Ask The Missus Leap Chunky Sneakers
- Nike Boys'' Kobe X (Gs) Basketball shoes
- Black6c MVE shoes Women's Open Toe Strappy Platform Sandals
- Summer Women Slippers Genuine Leather Flat Heels Open Toe Platform flip Flops Women Slides shoes
- Circus by Sam Edelman Womens Binx-1 Open Toe Casual, Natural Naked, Size 9.5
- Owen Moll Women Flats, Solid Round Toe Slip On shoes with Round Buckle 3 colors
- Zhhlinyuan White Bridal shoes Women Court shoes Party Prom Bridesmaid shoes Pumps
- Cha Cha Boot shoes - Size 8
- AmoonyFashion Women's Frosted Open Toe High-Heels Lace-up Solid Sandals
Lexington is a thriving college town and a tourist destination. Hotels, B&Bs, restaurants and diners range from the familiar to the boutique.
Stay connected and engage with Washington and Lee and its students, staff and alumni online.
- Follow Us on Social Media
- AnMengXinLing Fashion Knee High Boot Women Stiletto High Heel Leather Pointed Toe Platform Sexy Dress Fur Snow Booties Winter
- Heeled-Sandalssexy Women Pumps High Heels shoes Spring Leopard Thin Heels Woman Party shoes Plus Size Pointed Toe Single Female Pumps 45,Basic 8Cm,6
Admissions At a Glance
There's no substitute for setting foot on your prospective college campus. Information sessions and campus tours available Monday through Saturday.
- Reserve your attendance online, or
- Call and schedule your visit bluee-shore Office Lady Sweet Bow High Heel Sandals Ankle Strap Solid color Thick Heel Sandals
- Common Application and W&L Supplements
- SAT or ACT
- Early Decision: Nov. 1 or Jan. 1
- Regular Decision: Jan. 1
- Read the ASO-SLING Womens Hidden Heel Wedge Sneaker Platform Flower Printed Breathable Mesh Fashion Walking shoes
A Washington and Lee graduate is a student and a leader for life. With a vibrant alumni network 25,000+ strong in 81 alumni chapters in the U.S. and abroad, you're never far from a fellow General.
Support Meaningful Contribution
The Annual Fund goes to work immediately to strengthen and support W&L's operating budget and today's students. By supporting the Annual Fund you become part of a community of alumni, parents and friends who share a commitment to preserve our honored traditions, sustain our academic excellence, and secure our future.