Paul Hanstedt, Director of Pedagogical Innovation and John P. Fishwick Professor of English at Roanoke College, has been named founding Director of the Center for Academic Resources and Pedagogical Excellence (CARPE) at Washington and Lee University.
Lambskin Buckle Wedges Platform Womens AdeeSu Sandals Platforms SLC03614 97282hyka32979-New Shoes
Leah Naomi Green, visiting assistant professor of English at W&L, was selected by Li-Young Lee as the winner of the 2019 Walt Whitman Award.
Washington and Lee University released regular admission decisions on Friday, March 22, bringing the total number of admitted students to 1,115 for the Class of 2023.
INC International Concepts Mikoeh Women Black Flip Flop Sandal, Black, Size 9.5
April 9, 10:30 a.m., Stackhouse Theater
Fay Waters Womens Thick Fur Ankle Booties Waterproof Non-Slip Winter shoes Lace Up Platform Warm Snow Boots
April 15, 11:30 a.m., Evans Hall
Sunville New Women's Mid Calf Knit Sweater Boots
Wilson Hall’s Concert Hall, 5:30 pm
MEIZOKEN Women's Mid Chunky Heels Sandal Pointed Toe Rivet Ankle Strap D'Orsay Pumps Block Heel Dress Sandals
May 10, 10:00 a.m., Front Lawn
On the Horizon
Visitors Welcome All
Lexington sits at the crossroads of I-81 and I-64, in the beautiful Shenandoah valley. Getting here is easy. Making yourself leave is the challenge.
- Gaastra Women's Pilar Sue PRF W Trainers
- Women's Pumps，Crystal Flower Rhinestone Sexy Red Champagne Party High Heels
- Steve Madden Women's Image Suede Ankle-High Pump
- Naturalizer Women's Cairo 4 shoes
- Summer Flat Heel lace Rhinestone Slides Crystal Sandals Platform Outdoor Beach Slippers
- Sbicca Womens Pluto Wedge Sandal
- Herstyle Kristrrina Women Military Lace Up Thigh High Combat Boots
- Pinpochyaw Men Moccasin Slippers, Slip On shoes with Cow Suede Sheepskin
- Men's Outdoor Sports Insulation Military Boots Faux Leather Rubber Sole Large Size Combat Boots,Single shoes & Plus Cotton,Blackpluscotton,37
- Nike W's Rosherun Print - 599432-017
- BODENSEE Unisex Adult Sneakers Athletic Sports Lace Up Lightweight Breathable Walking Trail Running shoes
- Stanley 10002-149 Clinton Dark Grey Steel Toe Boot Size 12
- XUE Men's Leather Rivetboots Martin Boots Driving shoes Platform shoes Comfortable Sparkling Glitter Studded shoes personality Party & Evening Night Club Stage
- Frau Verona 18A1 Desert Boot Men
- HWG-GAOYZ shoes Men's Martin Boots Ankle Footwear Autumn Winter Retro Leather Plus Velvet Keep Warm Cotton Boots,Black-41
- Red Imsu Cambridge Select Women's Crisscross Strappy Chunky Block High Heel Sandal
- Women's Genuine Leather Boots Rivets Mid Calf Boots Thick Heels Riding Boots Ladies shoes Autumn Fashion Leg Length Rubber Sole Leg Length Reasing Girl Girl Black 5 M US shoes
- Wallhewb Fashion Womens Platform Chunky Heel Over The Knee Boots Riding Boots Black Over The Knee Ladies No Griding Feet Easy to Clean Back Long Boots Green 8 M US Riding Boots
Lexington is a thriving college town and a tourist destination. Hotels, B&Bs, restaurants and diners range from the familiar to the boutique.
Stay connected and engage with Washington and Lee and its students, staff and alumni online.
Admissions At a Glance
There's no substitute for setting foot on your prospective college campus. Information sessions and campus tours available Monday through Saturday.
- Reserve your attendance online, or
- Call and schedule your visit WANGZHAO Women's Bags, Shoulder Bags, Satchel Bags, Trend 19X14X7Cm
- Common Application and W&L Supplements
- SAT or ACT
- Early Decision: Nov. 1 or Jan. 1
- Regular Decision: Jan. 1
- Read the WANGZHAO Shoulder Bag, Shoulder Bag, Satchel Handbag, Simple Fashion.
A Washington and Lee graduate is a student and a leader for life. With a vibrant alumni network 25,000+ strong in 81 alumni chapters in the U.S. and abroad, you're never far from a fellow General.
Support Meaningful Contribution
The Annual Fund goes to work immediately to strengthen and support W&L's operating budget and today's students. By supporting the Annual Fund you become part of a community of alumni, parents and friends who share a commitment to preserve our honored traditions, sustain our academic excellence, and secure our future.