Paul Hanstedt, Director of Pedagogical Innovation and John P. Fishwick Professor of English at Roanoke College, has been named founding Director of the Center for Academic Resources and Pedagogical Excellence (CARPE) at Washington and Lee University.
Cat Kitten Cute SEERTED bluee Sneakers Women for Walking Background 97282hyka52337-New Shoes
Leah Naomi Green, visiting assistant professor of English at W&L, was selected by Li-Young Lee as the winner of the 2019 Walt Whitman Award.
Washington and Lee University released regular admission decisions on Friday, March 22, bringing the total number of admitted students to 1,115 for the Class of 2023.
QPGGP-Women's shoes Butterfly-Knot Pointed high Heel shoes European and American Shallow Single-shoes Women's Pointed high Heel shoes
April 9, 10:30 a.m., Stackhouse Theater
QPGGP-boots Side Zipper Boots, European and American Pointy Suede Martin Boots, Women's Heel and Boots Side Zippers.
April 15, 11:30 a.m., Evans Hall
Autumn Boots, Kids, Rough Boots, Little Boots, Little Girls, Martin Boots and Women's Boots.
Wilson Hall’s Concert Hall, 5:30 pm
Floral FIC pink Women Wide Width T-Strap Pump Black 8.5
May 10, 10:00 a.m., Front Lawn
On the Horizon
Visitors Welcome All
Lexington sits at the crossroads of I-81 and I-64, in the beautiful Shenandoah valley. Getting here is easy. Making yourself leave is the challenge.
- GIY Womens Classic Plaid Closed Pointy Toe Formal Evening Dance Low Kitten Heel Dress Slip On Pump
- LONGWEIZ Women's Slides Sandals Superstar
- Exing Women's shoes New Summer Fall Sandals PVC Cross Belt Super High Heel Pointed Sandals Comfort shoes Sandals Walking shoes Stiletto Heel Sandals
- Leather Handmade Sandals Wear Non-Slip Breathable Men's Casual Sandals
- Easy Spirit Womens EZCOOL First Walker shoes
- Dearfoams Men’s Microsuede Quilted Closed Toe Scuff Slipper - Padded
- Spring and Autumn New Women's shoes Student shoes Casual Muffin Platform Flat shoes Wild British Style Lace Spell color Simple Hiking shoes
- Joie Women's Falicia Gladiator Sandal
- Orthaheel Women's Vionic, Antonia Mid Heel Wedge Pumps
- CHENDX shoes, Men's Fashion Low-top Oxford Casual Comfortable Outsole Waterproof Formal shoes (color Black, Size 8.5 UK)
- QINGMM Men Casual Flat shoes 2018 Low Top Retro Walking shoes
- Men's Leisure Dual use Sand Drag Fashion Metal Button Non-Slip Sandals Travel Beach shoes
- Gordon Rush Men's Tyler Oxford
- TOTO - X6062-2.6 Inches Taller - Height Increasing Elevator shoes (Black Wing-tip Lace-up)
- Black Fabric Ivanka Trump Womens Sayida Faux Suede Ankle Dress Boots
- RAINIE002 Summer Gladiator Wedges High Heels Slippers Women Casual Sandals Ladies Open Toe Weave Rome shoes Lady
- KemeKiss Women Fashion Block Heel Pumps
- York Zhu Women's Fashion Sneakers, Striped Round Toe Lace up Flats, Ladies shoes
- Thick High Heel Platform Flower Splicing Low-cut Round Thin shoes pink 39
- T-JULY Women High Heel Boots Ankle Pointed Toe shoes Back Lace Up Boots Female Thick Heels Mature Footwear
- Skechers Performance Women's On The Go 400 Blaze Winter Boot
Lexington is a thriving college town and a tourist destination. Hotels, B&Bs, restaurants and diners range from the familiar to the boutique.
Stay connected and engage with Washington and Lee and its students, staff and alumni online.
Admissions At a Glance
There's no substitute for setting foot on your prospective college campus. Information sessions and campus tours available Monday through Saturday.
- Common Application and W&L Supplements
- SAT or ACT
- Early Decision: Nov. 1 or Jan. 1
- Regular Decision: Jan. 1
- Read the Fay Waters Women's Round Toe Leather Platform Oxfords Lace Up Plain Tone Classic Unisex Rubber Flat shoes
A Washington and Lee graduate is a student and a leader for life. With a vibrant alumni network 25,000+ strong in 81 alumni chapters in the U.S. and abroad, you're never far from a fellow General.
Support Meaningful Contribution
The Annual Fund goes to work immediately to strengthen and support W&L's operating budget and today's students. By supporting the Annual Fund you become part of a community of alumni, parents and friends who share a commitment to preserve our honored traditions, sustain our academic excellence, and secure our future.