Paul Hanstedt, Director of Pedagogical Innovation and John P. Fishwick Professor of English at Roanoke College, has been named founding Director of the Center for Academic Resources and Pedagogical Excellence (CARPE) at Washington and Lee University.
Toe Round Moccasins Printing Hollow Women,Classic Loafers Flats GilesJones Slip Floral shoes On 97282zhlh31950-New Shoes
Leah Naomi Green, visiting assistant professor of English at W&L, was selected by Li-Young Lee as the winner of the 2019 Walt Whitman Award.
Washington and Lee University released regular admission decisions on Friday, March 22, bringing the total number of admitted students to 1,115 for the Class of 2023.
Women's Casual Leather Penny Loafers Round Toe Slip On Walking Driving Moccasins Flats shoes
April 9, 10:30 a.m., Stackhouse Theater
Style & Co. Womens Sana Almond Toe Knee High Fashion Boots
April 15, 11:30 a.m., Evans Hall
Sam Carle Women's Pumps，Spring Stylish Suede Comfortable bluee Apricot High Heel shoes
Wilson Hall’s Concert Hall, 5:30 pm
Sam Carle Women's Pumps，Belt Buckle Non-Slip High Heel Black Red Fashion Wedding Pump
May 10, 10:00 a.m., Front Lawn
On the Horizon
Visitors Welcome All
Lexington sits at the crossroads of I-81 and I-64, in the beautiful Shenandoah valley. Getting here is easy. Making yourself leave is the challenge.
- T-JULY Women's Rivets Studded Strappy Suede Open Toe Slides Sandals with Buckle Chunky Heel Sexy Slip On Dressy shoes
- AIWEIYi Womens Flat Over the Knee Boots Snug Stretch Suede shoes for Casual Dress Black
- Pleaser Women's DELIGHT-601FL C R Platform Sandal
- Platform Clear Sandals Women's High Heels Crystal Sparkling Diamonds Pumps,Ladies Pole Dance shoes,with Ankle Strap Heel shoes
- Summer Casual Sandals for Men's Outdoor Beach shoes Male Leather Adjustable Touch Fasten Slippers for Swimming Pool
- Z.L.F Men's Formal shoes Classic Hollow Carving Splice PU Leather Wingtip Lace Up Breathable Lined Oxfords shoes
- WeiPoot Women's Non-Slipping Sole Pointed-Toe Boots with Tip,Square Heels
- Mark Nason Mens Bayshore Slip-On Loafer
- SALOMON Women's X Ultra 2 GTX W Hiking shoes
- Grinders Arizona Black Burgundy Mens Cowboy Boots
- LCKS Hunting chest trekking wading pants neoprene wading felt non-slip PVC fishing boots lightweight (3 colors)
- Outdoors Hiking shoes Anti-skid Wearable Soles Warm Cushioned Footbed Walking shoes - Lightweight, Durable & Breathable Upper With Toe Bumper
- Bugatti Men's K19015 Low-Top Sneakers
- La Milano Men's Slip On Loafers Business Casual Comfortable Classic Leather Dress shoes for Men
- HL-PYL Martin Boots, Boots, High shoes, Korean Edition
- Black Nine West Womens Jerana
- T-JULY Fashion Casual Genuine Leather shoes Woman White Loafers Flat Platform shoes Women Non-Slip Loafers Tenis shoes
- Women Cartoon Cloud Rabbit Slippers Home shoes Cute Non-Slip Indoor Home shoes Winter Slippers
Lexington is a thriving college town and a tourist destination. Hotels, B&Bs, restaurants and diners range from the familiar to the boutique.
Stay connected and engage with Washington and Lee and its students, staff and alumni online.
Admissions At a Glance
There's no substitute for setting foot on your prospective college campus. Information sessions and campus tours available Monday through Saturday.
- Reserve your attendance online, or
- Call and schedule your visit Kenneth Cole New York Womens Berry Floral Ankle-Laceup Stilleto Dress Sandal Heeled Sandal
- Common Application and W&L Supplements
- SAT or ACT
- Early Decision: Nov. 1 or Jan. 1
- Regular Decision: Jan. 1
- Read the RizaBina Women Fashion Hidden Medium Heel Long Boots Thigh High
A Washington and Lee graduate is a student and a leader for life. With a vibrant alumni network 25,000+ strong in 81 alumni chapters in the U.S. and abroad, you're never far from a fellow General.
Support Meaningful Contribution
The Annual Fund goes to work immediately to strengthen and support W&L's operating budget and today's students. By supporting the Annual Fund you become part of a community of alumni, parents and friends who share a commitment to preserve our honored traditions, sustain our academic excellence, and secure our future.