Paul Hanstedt, Director of Pedagogical Innovation and John P. Fishwick Professor of English at Roanoke College, has been named founding Director of the Center for Academic Resources and Pedagogical Excellence (CARPE) at Washington and Lee University.
Newstarshop Crystal women shoes shoes Female 33-45 Size Plus Flat Rhinestone Flats Ballet Toe Pointed Butterfly Women 97282zhlh11809-New Shoes
Leah Naomi Green, visiting assistant professor of English at W&L, was selected by Li-Young Lee as the winner of the 2019 Walt Whitman Award.
Washington and Lee University released regular admission decisions on Friday, March 22, bringing the total number of admitted students to 1,115 for the Class of 2023.
ASO-SLING Women's Wedge Sneakers Comfortable Platform Casual Breathable Air Mesh Lace up Sport Fitness Walking shoes
April 9, 10:30 a.m., Stackhouse Theater
Winter Women Slippers Solid color Casual Cotton Warm Home Anti-Slip Flat Plush Indoor shoes(Can Be Worn Outside)
April 15, 11:30 a.m., Evans Hall
Women Solid Flats, Casual Pu Leather Pointed Toe Slip-On Office shoes
Wilson Hall’s Concert Hall, 5:30 pm
Frestree Lightweight Slip On shoes Unique Gifts for Women and Girls
May 10, 10:00 a.m., Front Lawn
On the Horizon
Visitors Welcome All
Lexington sits at the crossroads of I-81 and I-64, in the beautiful Shenandoah valley. Getting here is easy. Making yourself leave is the challenge.
- Ollio Women's shoes D'Orsay Pointed Toe Simple Mid Heel Pump
- Zoulee Women's Hand Made Leather Oxfords Flat shoes
- AllhqFashion Women's Open-Toe High-Heels Pu Solid Buckle Sandals, FBULD015596
- Fashion Pumps Handmade Genuine Leather shoes Classic Pointed Toe High Heels Party Pumps
- Skechers Sport Men's Spider Sneaker
- PUMA Mens Easy Rider Sneaker
- Fila Men's Decimus 3 Training shoes
- Dr. Martens Men's Sawyer 3 Desert Boot
- Adidas Originals Jeans MKII Mens Running Trainers Sneakers
- Adidas Womens Superstar 80s Cork Athletic & Sneakers Black
- YI-WAN Lace-up Soft Summer Casual Outdoor Running Sneaker For Men Perforated Athletic Sports shoes Lace Up Microfiber Leather Comfortable (color Black, Size 6.5 UK)
- NORTIV 8 Men's Ankle High Waterproof Hiking Boots Outdoor Lightweight shoes Backpacking Trekking Trails
- Nunn Bush Men's Savage Plain to Chukka Boot
- Y-H Men's Leather Boots, Fall Winter High-top Lace-up Martins Boots,Flat Casual shoes,Formal shoes Tooling Boots (color Black, Size 41)
- Adidas EQT Support Mid ADV shoes
- Clay Merrell Men's All Out Blaze 2 Hiking Boot
- Frestree Casual Fashion Canvas Sneaker Running shoes
- Frestree Casual High Top Sneakers for Women Sport shoes
Lexington is a thriving college town and a tourist destination. Hotels, B&Bs, restaurants and diners range from the familiar to the boutique.
Stay connected and engage with Washington and Lee and its students, staff and alumni online.
- Follow Us on Social Media
- Wallhewb Women's Sexy Sequined Ankle Strap Peep Toe Chunky High Heel Dress shoes Platform Sandals Antiskid Leg Lenth Elegant Bling Breathable No Grinding Feet Party Red 11 M US Platform Sandals
- MsMushroom Woman's Flower Print Satin with Beads Latin Dance Wedding shoes 3 Heel
Admissions At a Glance
There's no substitute for setting foot on your prospective college campus. Information sessions and campus tours available Monday through Saturday.
- Reserve your attendance online, or
- Call and schedule your visit Eclimb Women's Lace-Up Chunky Stacked Heel Mid Calf High Booties
- Common Application and W&L Supplements
- SAT or ACT
- Early Decision: Nov. 1 or Jan. 1
- Regular Decision: Jan. 1
- Read the City sneaks Women's Black Women's Bal Sneaker 11 Wide
A Washington and Lee graduate is a student and a leader for life. With a vibrant alumni network 25,000+ strong in 81 alumni chapters in the U.S. and abroad, you're never far from a fellow General.
Support Meaningful Contribution
The Annual Fund goes to work immediately to strengthen and support W&L's operating budget and today's students. By supporting the Annual Fund you become part of a community of alumni, parents and friends who share a commitment to preserve our honored traditions, sustain our academic excellence, and secure our future.