Paul Hanstedt, Director of Pedagogical Innovation and John P. Fishwick Professor of English at Roanoke College, has been named founding Director of the Center for Academic Resources and Pedagogical Excellence (CARPE) at Washington and Lee University.
Women Upper Lace-Up Sport Canvas Flower Decorative Sunflower Sneakers shoes Lightweight Cute 97282znqq83142-New Shoes
Leah Naomi Green, visiting assistant professor of English at W&L, was selected by Li-Young Lee as the winner of the 2019 Walt Whitman Award.
Washington and Lee University released regular admission decisions on Friday, March 22, bringing the total number of admitted students to 1,115 for the Class of 2023.
Top Shishang Winter Fashion Low Frosted Knight Boots high Boots Snow Boots Women's Martin Boots
April 9, 10:30 a.m., Stackhouse Theater
La Auténtica K901PC - Suede shoes with Combined colors, Unisex Adult, Chocolate - red
April 15, 11:30 a.m., Evans Hall
Houfeoans Women Sexy Sandals Sweet Rome Bling shoes Women Thin Heel Ankle Buckle Fashion Party women Footwear
Wilson Hall’s Concert Hall, 5:30 pm
Women Slip On Waterproof Outdoor Anti-Slip Fur Lined Ankle Snow Boots
May 10, 10:00 a.m., Front Lawn
On the Horizon
Visitors Welcome All
Lexington sits at the crossroads of I-81 and I-64, in the beautiful Shenandoah valley. Getting here is easy. Making yourself leave is the challenge.
- Ktyyuwwww Young Women colorful Cool Abstract Flamingo Climbing Casual Running shoes
- Lauren by Ralph Lauren Womens Keara Sandal
- BCBGeneration Women's Erinn Knee-High Black
- Vagabond Women's Zoe Trainers, Pink (Milkshake 59), 8 UK
- XIANGBAO-Personality Oxford shoes for Men Schematic shoes Slip On Style Microfiber Leather Classic Solid color Rung Toe
- Gnarly Tees Men's Sea Turtle Sneakers
- Miz Mooz Women's Atlantic in Black
- Adidas - City Racer W
- Rockport Womens Cobb Hill Rashel Oxford
- Sandals for Men Breathable Summer Beach shoes Stitch Closed Toe Walking Fisherman Slipper Anti-Slip Comfortable Casual Fashion Leather Upper Cricket shoes
- Roamers Mens Leather Gusset Boots (6 UK) (Tan)
- Merrell Men's Tahr Low Rise Hiking shoes
- Nike Men's 844839-100 Basketball shoes
- Y-H Men's Women's Hiking shoes, Leather Winter Plus Cashmere Warm Windproof Snow Boots Boots,Slip-Ons Training shoes, Running shoes (color Sand color plus velvet, Size 41)
- Core Black Core Black Dark Grey Heather Solid Grey adidas Originals
- Casual Turkey Moon Star Woman Canvas shoes
- TAOFFEN Women's Ankle Strap Sandals Heels
- IFANS Women Shiny Rhinestone Bow Dress Flat Gladiator Sandals Thongs Sandals
- Women Anti-Slip Flip Flops, Simple Fashion Soft Casual Couple Beach Vacation Sandals Summer Travelling Accessories
- Womens Mens Winter Mid-Calf Snow Boot Fur Warm Waterproof Slip On Outdoor Athletic Casual Walking
- Isotoner Women's Sweatshirt Fleece Zadie Hoodback Slipper, Black 9.5-10
Lexington is a thriving college town and a tourist destination. Hotels, B&Bs, restaurants and diners range from the familiar to the boutique.
Stay connected and engage with Washington and Lee and its students, staff and alumni online.
Admissions At a Glance
There's no substitute for setting foot on your prospective college campus. Information sessions and campus tours available Monday through Saturday.
- Reserve your attendance online, or
- Call and schedule your visit Fheaven Women Roman Buckle Strap Side Sandals Sexy Sandals High Heels Tie Side Ankle Boots Sandals
- Common Application and W&L Supplements
- SAT or ACT
- Early Decision: Nov. 1 or Jan. 1
- Regular Decision: Jan. 1
- Read the Women High Heel Over The Knee Thigh High Boots Winter Boots High Boots
A Washington and Lee graduate is a student and a leader for life. With a vibrant alumni network 25,000+ strong in 81 alumni chapters in the U.S. and abroad, you're never far from a fellow General.
Support Meaningful Contribution
The Annual Fund goes to work immediately to strengthen and support W&L's operating budget and today's students. By supporting the Annual Fund you become part of a community of alumni, parents and friends who share a commitment to preserve our honored traditions, sustain our academic excellence, and secure our future.