Paul Hanstedt, Director of Pedagogical Innovation and John P. Fishwick Professor of English at Roanoke College, has been named founding Director of the Center for Academic Resources and Pedagogical Excellence (CARPE) at Washington and Lee University.
Charms Outdoor Solid BalaMasa Leather Womens ABL10716 Boots 97282znqq52202-New Shoes
Leah Naomi Green, visiting assistant professor of English at W&L, was selected by Li-Young Lee as the winner of the 2019 Walt Whitman Award.
Washington and Lee University released regular admission decisions on Friday, March 22, bringing the total number of admitted students to 1,115 for the Class of 2023.
Pirate Theme Stickers Skull Yellow Slip On Canvas Upper Sneakers Canvas shoes for Women Comfortable
April 9, 10:30 a.m., Stackhouse Theater
colorful Loungefly Skull Mask Slip On Rubber Sole Sneakers Canvas shoes for Women Fashion
April 15, 11:30 a.m., Evans Hall
Human Skull Gun Men Slip On Canvas Upper Sneakers Canvas shoes for Women Lightweight
Wilson Hall’s Concert Hall, 5:30 pm
Cactus Garden Plants Slip On Canvas Upper Sneakers Canvas shoes for Women Lightweight
May 10, 10:00 a.m., Front Lawn
On the Horizon
Visitors Welcome All
Lexington sits at the crossroads of I-81 and I-64, in the beautiful Shenandoah valley. Getting here is easy. Making yourself leave is the challenge.
- Bella Vita Coritaly Engraved Wedge Sandals, Whiskey Leather, 9.5 W US
- Schutz Women's Lynne Block Heel Sandal in Black Nobuck
- The Legend of Zelda Sneakers Personality Mens Outdoor Sport Sneakers Tennis shoes Walking Wild Athletic Training High-Top shoes shoes
- VANSKELIN Men's Cross Trainer Athletic shoes Lightweight Running shoes Slip-On Casual Sneakers Wide
- LUISETTI Men's Thong Sandals brown Leather 5
- J.Bradford Loafer Brown Leather JB-Alize
- White Jack and Jones WOLLY Fusion
- Candy Red Suede Sam Edelman Women's Hadlee
- Esthétique Women's Thigh High Boots Stretchy Over The Knee Chunk Block Heel Boots
- Ruiatoo Women's Lightweight Trail Running shoes Breathable Athletic Gym Sneakers
- CHENGXIAOXUAN Women's High-Heeled Slippers Non-Slip Wedges Beach shoes Stylish Outdoor Word Slippers Bow Casual 7cm High-Heeled Sandals
- Skechers Womens Wave-lite - on My Level Sneaker
- Transparent Open Toe High Heels for Women Sandals shoes Pumps Ankledressy High Heels Dress shoes,Silver,37
- AmoonyFashion Womens Closed Round Toe Low Heels PU Short Plush Solid Boots with Leopard Head and Thread, Black, 7.5 B(M) US
- GTVERNH Women's shoes 12Cm Super High Heel Fine Heel Waterproof Platform Hollow Out Fishmouth shoes Night Club Sexy Cross-Strap Fashion Roman Sandals
- GIY Women's Martin Wingtip Oxfords shoes Vintage Lace-up Flat Low Heel Classic Dress Oxford Brogues Brown
- Bad Skulls & Bad Bones Slip On Superior Comfort Sneakers Canvas shoes for Women Fashion
- Smoking Skull Slip On Rubber Sole Loafers Canvas shoes for Women Lightweight
Lexington is a thriving college town and a tourist destination. Hotels, B&Bs, restaurants and diners range from the familiar to the boutique.
Stay connected and engage with Washington and Lee and its students, staff and alumni online.
Admissions At a Glance
There's no substitute for setting foot on your prospective college campus. Information sessions and campus tours available Monday through Saturday.
- Reserve your attendance online, or
- Call and schedule your visit Husky Dog Feather Headdress Slip On Rubber Sole Sneakers Canvas shoes for Women Round Toe
- Common Application and W&L Supplements
- SAT or ACT
- Early Decision: Nov. 1 or Jan. 1
- Regular Decision: Jan. 1
- Read the bluee Lace Diamonds Flowers Slip On Rubber Sole Loafers Canvas shoes for Women Fashion
A Washington and Lee graduate is a student and a leader for life. With a vibrant alumni network 25,000+ strong in 81 alumni chapters in the U.S. and abroad, you're never far from a fellow General.
Support Meaningful Contribution
The Annual Fund goes to work immediately to strengthen and support W&L's operating budget and today's students. By supporting the Annual Fund you become part of a community of alumni, parents and friends who share a commitment to preserve our honored traditions, sustain our academic excellence, and secure our future.