Paul Hanstedt, Director of Pedagogical Innovation and John P. Fishwick Professor of English at Roanoke College, has been named founding Director of the Center for Academic Resources and Pedagogical Excellence (CARPE) at Washington and Lee University.
Toe,Rough Lady,Summer,Open RXL MET Heel Head,Middle Slipper Heels,A-line Square Slippers 97282yxlk52922-New Shoes
Leah Naomi Green, visiting assistant professor of English at W&L, was selected by Li-Young Lee as the winner of the 2019 Walt Whitman Award.
Washington and Lee University released regular admission decisions on Friday, March 22, bringing the total number of admitted students to 1,115 for the Class of 2023.
Brilliant sun Women's Retro Faux Leather Mid Calf Lace Up Round Toe Wild Hiker Boots
April 9, 10:30 a.m., Stackhouse Theater
A-LING Women's Flat Snow Booties Hidden Fur Warm Winter Ourdoor Mid Calf Boots (-)
April 15, 11:30 a.m., Evans Hall
A-LING Women's Genuine Leather Side Zipper Martin Boot Round Head Ankle shoes
Wilson Hall’s Concert Hall, 5:30 pm
Chatties brand Cute Animal Slippers for Women,Fuzzy Slipper Socks Ballerina,Funny House shoes
May 10, 10:00 a.m., Front Lawn
On the Horizon
Visitors Welcome All
Lexington sits at the crossroads of I-81 and I-64, in the beautiful Shenandoah valley. Getting here is easy. Making yourself leave is the challenge.
- T-JULY Women's Open Toe Strappy High Heels with Chunky Heel Buckle Sandals shoes-Great for Day and Night Wear
- Donald J Pliner Womens Lilian Loafer Flat
- Fay Waters Women's Mid-Calf Booties Comfortable Flat Chunky Heel Round Toe Stylish Ankle Boots
- Women's Sneakers New Spring Sports shoes Shallow Mouth Low-Top Casual shoes Athletic shoes Training shoes White Black,White,38
- Aetrex Women's Berries Bungee Oxford Blackberry Stretch Fabric Size 6.5 D
- Sam Edelman Womens Portman Knee High Boot
- U-lite Mens Tilden Cap Business Casual Walking Oxford, Lace-up Bred Sneakers
- Leisure Driving Loafers for Men Round Toe Oxfords Casual Flat Penny shoes Leather Upper Slip On Stitch Walking Boat shoes Lightweight (color Brown, Size 10.5 D(M) US)
- Comfortable shoes Men's Lightweight Casual Loafers Driving shoes Light and Comfortable Breathable Leisure Soft Stylish Basic Classic Sports shoes
- Fiesso by Aurelio Garcia FI-7096 Black White Rhinestones Slip on Loafer - European shoes Designs
- TD S1522 Hole shoes Beach Slippers Men Breathable Non-slip Sandals (color C, Size EU39 UK6.5 CN40)
- New Balance KJ880, Boys’ Running
- KMJBS-Leisure Sports shoes Comfortable And Light Travel shoes Men'S Trend shoes Grey
- Nike Men's Air Force 1-1 (Gs) Basketball shoes
- FMWLST Boots PU Men'S Ankle Boots Winter Snow Warm Waterproof Safety Men'S shoes
- Khaki Webb Perkin Women Boots Platform Non-Slip High Heels Boots Thigh High Autumn Boots Lady Fashion Over The Knee
- Crazy-Shop Carson Pointed Toe Carda Vienna Staple Pointy Stiletto High Heels shoes Woman Boots
- A&N Ladies Lace-Up Solid Round Toe Platform Imitated Leather Boots
Lexington is a thriving college town and a tourist destination. Hotels, B&Bs, restaurants and diners range from the familiar to the boutique.
Stay connected and engage with Washington and Lee and its students, staff and alumni online.
Admissions At a Glance
There's no substitute for setting foot on your prospective college campus. Information sessions and campus tours available Monday through Saturday.
- Common Application and W&L Supplements
- SAT or ACT
- Early Decision: Nov. 1 or Jan. 1
- Regular Decision: Jan. 1
- Read the PopStore Women's Ballerina Slipper Memory Foam House shoes Comfort Knitted Soft Sole Indoor shoes
A Washington and Lee graduate is a student and a leader for life. With a vibrant alumni network 25,000+ strong in 81 alumni chapters in the U.S. and abroad, you're never far from a fellow General.
Support Meaningful Contribution
The Annual Fund goes to work immediately to strengthen and support W&L's operating budget and today's students. By supporting the Annual Fund you become part of a community of alumni, parents and friends who share a commitment to preserve our honored traditions, sustain our academic excellence, and secure our future.