Paul Hanstedt, Director of Pedagogical Innovation and John P. Fishwick Professor of English at Roanoke College, has been named founding Director of the Center for Academic Resources and Pedagogical Excellence (CARPE) at Washington and Lee University.
Boots Ankle Wedge Fringe Womens GIY Suede Tassel Boot Short Comfy Bootie Heel High Hidden Zipper Toe Round 97282vjpx42083-New Shoes
Leah Naomi Green, visiting assistant professor of English at W&L, was selected by Li-Young Lee as the winner of the 2019 Walt Whitman Award.
Washington and Lee University released regular admission decisions on Friday, March 22, bringing the total number of admitted students to 1,115 for the Class of 2023.
RHFDVGDS four seasons ladies high heel Stiletto pointy shoes Vocational students to work in the spring shoes
April 9, 10:30 a.m., Stackhouse Theater
Ryka Womens Addison Fashion Sneaker
April 15, 11:30 a.m., Evans Hall
WTKRSM Women's Buckle with Wedge Sandals Open Toe Pattern Trend Sandals
Wilson Hall’s Concert Hall, 5:30 pm
JOYBI Women's Wedges Sandals Ankle Buckle Strap Open Toe Dress Breathable Height Increase Platforms Sandal
May 10, 10:00 a.m., Front Lawn
On the Horizon
Visitors Welcome All
Lexington sits at the crossroads of I-81 and I-64, in the beautiful Shenandoah valley. Getting here is easy. Making yourself leave is the challenge.
- STEVEN by Steve Madden Women's NC-Khaos Sandal
- Naturalizer Dianna E5554S0251 Oatmeal Smooth
- GT-2000 5 Ladies Running shoes - Pink Glow
- Hhgold Men's Breathable Leather shoes Dress Business shoes Pointed Lace Wedding shoes Men's Large Size (color 6015darkbrown, Size 41)
- Caterpillar Evident Mid, Men’s Hi-Top Sneakers
- Converse CT Easy Hi Peri Purple Kids Trainers Size Kids 12 UK
- Adidas Originals AR Trainer Footwear White Easy Yellow Crystal White
- Black Frye Women's Jayden Button Tall Leather and Suede Riding Boot
- Baldi Men's Moscho Black Leather Apron Toe Penny Bit Loafer Flat Platform Comfortable Driving Mocs Moccasin shoes with Strap
- JQfashion Women's High-Heeled shoes Nail Pearl High-Heeled Sandals Sexy Tip Fine-Heeled Roman shoes
- MRxcff Women Sandals Gladiator High Heels Strap Pumps Buckle Strap shoes Fashion Summer Ladies shoes Black Size 35-42
- BC Footwear Womens Look at Me Ii Mule
- Owen Moll Women Flats, Fashion Shallow Mouth Square Toe Buckle Decoration shoes
- Drew Toby Women Pumps Pointed Toe Crystal Shallow 9cm Wedding Sexy Stiletto High Heels
- Minishion GYMZ648 Womens Pointed Toe Stiletto Heel Satin Knot Bridal Wedding shoes
- Single shoes Spring and Summer Hollow Flat Shallow Mouth Ladies Work shoes Small shoes
- PREtty-2 Summer Sandals Female Genuine Leather Women Casual Woman shoes Sandals Women Summer shoes Y-067
- Close-dole Fashion Women's Thick-Soled Toe Large Size Sandals Slippers Open Toe Breathable Thick-Soled Beach Sandals Casual Flip-Flops
Lexington is a thriving college town and a tourist destination. Hotels, B&Bs, restaurants and diners range from the familiar to the boutique.
Stay connected and engage with Washington and Lee and its students, staff and alumni online.
Admissions At a Glance
There's no substitute for setting foot on your prospective college campus. Information sessions and campus tours available Monday through Saturday.
- Reserve your attendance online, or
- Call and schedule your visit Womens Woven Strap Summer Wedge Heel Sandal, Strappy Zip Closure Multi color Sandal,Brown,US7B(M)
- Common Application and W&L Supplements
- SAT or ACT
- Early Decision: Nov. 1 or Jan. 1
- Regular Decision: Jan. 1
- Read the Be fearless Fashion Woman Flats shoes Loafers Brand Rivet Single Casual shoes Women Square Toe Ladies Lazy shoes
A Washington and Lee graduate is a student and a leader for life. With a vibrant alumni network 25,000+ strong in 81 alumni chapters in the U.S. and abroad, you're never far from a fellow General.
Support Meaningful Contribution
The Annual Fund goes to work immediately to strengthen and support W&L's operating budget and today's students. By supporting the Annual Fund you become part of a community of alumni, parents and friends who share a commitment to preserve our honored traditions, sustain our academic excellence, and secure our future.