Paul Hanstedt, Director of Pedagogical Innovation and John P. Fishwick Professor of English at Roanoke College, has been named founding Director of the Center for Academic Resources and Pedagogical Excellence (CARPE) at Washington and Lee University.
High Knee Women Hoxekle Boot Female Boots Long Fashion Winter Pink Black color Bright Flock Toe Pointed Heel High Thin 97282uaxy52922-New Shoes
Leah Naomi Green, visiting assistant professor of English at W&L, was selected by Li-Young Lee as the winner of the 2019 Walt Whitman Award.
Washington and Lee University released regular admission decisions on Friday, March 22, bringing the total number of admitted students to 1,115 for the Class of 2023.
AmoonyFashion Women's Pu Open-Toe Low-Heels Buckle Solid Sandals, BUTLT008017
April 9, 10:30 a.m., Stackhouse Theater
AmoonyFashion Women's Open-Toe Buckle Pu Solid Kitten-Heels Sandals, BUTLT007947
April 15, 11:30 a.m., Evans Hall
AmoonyFashion Women's Open-Toe High-Heels Pu Solid Buckle Sandals, BUTLT007977
Wilson Hall’s Concert Hall, 5:30 pm
Summit White Mountain Women's Floretta Slide Sandal Tan Leather Size 40 M
May 10, 10:00 a.m., Front Lawn
On the Horizon
Visitors Welcome All
Lexington sits at the crossroads of I-81 and I-64, in the beautiful Shenandoah valley. Getting here is easy. Making yourself leave is the challenge.
- T-JULY Women's Open Toe Strappy High Heels with Chunky Heel Buckle Sandals shoes-Great for Day and Night Wear
- Donald J Pliner Womens Lilian Loafer Flat
- Fay Waters Women's Mid-Calf Booties Comfortable Flat Chunky Heel Round Toe Stylish Ankle Boots
- Women's Sneakers New Spring Sports shoes Shallow Mouth Low-Top Casual shoes Athletic shoes Training shoes White Black,White,38
- Aetrex Women's Berries Bungee Oxford Blackberry Stretch Fabric Size 6.5 D
- Sam Edelman Womens Portman Knee High Boot
- U-lite Mens Tilden Cap Business Casual Walking Oxford, Lace-up Bred Sneakers
- Women's Leather shoes Leather Fall Winter Fashion Boots Ankle Boots Bootie Boots Thick Heel Pointed Boots Ankle Boots (color A-Single shoes, Size 37)
- STC Press Men's Work Boot, Black
- Adidas - X 181 SG
- MSSugar Mens Flip Flops Beach Pool Bath Thong Sandals Memory Athletic Slippers Walking shoes
- MEJORMEN Men's Diabetic Footwear Swollen Feet Slippers Adjustable Orthopedic Wide shoes Open Toe for Diabetic & Edema Elderly Men
- ASICS GEL-BEYOND 5 MT Men's Indoor Court shoes (B600N)
- Lacoste Men's Lerond Bl 1 Fashion Sneaker
- Puma Fenty Surf Slide Mens Green Synthetic Slide Slip On Sandals shoes
- Bliss Navy Fabric DUNION Women's Slip On Glamour Fashion Chunky Heel Ankle Boot
- DYFYMX Female Summer Fashion Outside Wearing Sandals, Wedges with flip-Flops, Beach shoes Women. Fashion Light Brown, Size EU36 UK4 CN36
- Jiang Womens's shoes New Deck shoes,Spring 2018 New Flat Leather Casual shoes,Fashion Ladies Travel shoes Sneakers
Lexington is a thriving college town and a tourist destination. Hotels, B&Bs, restaurants and diners range from the familiar to the boutique.
Stay connected and engage with Washington and Lee and its students, staff and alumni online.
Admissions At a Glance
There's no substitute for setting foot on your prospective college campus. Information sessions and campus tours available Monday through Saturday.
- Reserve your attendance online, or
- Call and schedule your visit T-JULY High Boots Female Winter Boots Women Over The Knee Boots Flat Stretch Sexy Fashion shoes
- Common Application and W&L Supplements
- SAT or ACT
- Early Decision: Nov. 1 or Jan. 1
- Regular Decision: Jan. 1
- Read the T-JULY Winter New Stretch Fabric Women Slip on Over The Knee Boots Female Socks Boots Fashion Stiletto Boots
A Washington and Lee graduate is a student and a leader for life. With a vibrant alumni network 25,000+ strong in 81 alumni chapters in the U.S. and abroad, you're never far from a fellow General.
Support Meaningful Contribution
The Annual Fund goes to work immediately to strengthen and support W&L's operating budget and today's students. By supporting the Annual Fund you become part of a community of alumni, parents and friends who share a commitment to preserve our honored traditions, sustain our academic excellence, and secure our future.