Paul Hanstedt, Director of Pedagogical Innovation and John P. Fishwick Professor of English at Roanoke College, has been named founding Director of the Center for Academic Resources and Pedagogical Excellence (CARPE) at Washington and Lee University.
Assorted Kitten-Heels Open-Toe AmoonyFashion color Women's Sandals,BUTLT007202 Buckle 97282uaxy32259-New Shoes
Leah Naomi Green, visiting assistant professor of English at W&L, was selected by Li-Young Lee as the winner of the 2019 Walt Whitman Award.
Washington and Lee University released regular admission decisions on Friday, March 22, bringing the total number of admitted students to 1,115 for the Class of 2023.
T-JULY Women Sexy Over-The-Knee Boots Pointed Toe Winter Warm Snow Booties Drill Elastic High Heels Stockings Elegant shoes
April 9, 10:30 a.m., Stackhouse Theater
T-JULY Spring Autumn Ankle Boots for Women Platform Boots Rubber Sole Buckle Black Leather PU High Heels Comfortable shoes
April 15, 11:30 a.m., Evans Hall
T-JULY Fashion Rivet Chain Sequin Snow Boots Women Plus Velvet Thick Women's Slip Non-Slip Warm Cotton shoes
Wilson Hall’s Concert Hall, 5:30 pm
T-JULY Women's Wool Boots Genuine Leather Flat Ankle Boots Winter Warm Ladies Snow Boots
May 10, 10:00 a.m., Front Lawn
On the Horizon
Visitors Welcome All
Lexington sits at the crossroads of I-81 and I-64, in the beautiful Shenandoah valley. Getting here is easy. Making yourself leave is the challenge.
- Steve Madden Women's Sylvie Heeled Sandal
- Newton Gravity 8 Women's Running shoes - SS19
- Yphuek Men’s Comfort Footwear,Men's beach sandals trend shoes casual breathable high-end sandals,nonslip
- Sports & Outdoor Sandals Sandals Velcro Outdoor Slippers Non-Slip Sports Sandals Breathable Casual Roman shoes Summer Men's Beach shoes
- Saucony Men's Trainers red red
- YCGCM Men's England Wild Business shoes Men's shoes Spring and Autumn Men's shoes Korean Version
- Black Hhgold 2018 Men's Leather shoes Breathable Perforation Round Toe Slip-on Flatbed Loafers (color Brown, Size 40 EU) (color Black, Size 41 EU)
- Stormcloud Cole Haan Women's Sadie Wedge 40MM Pump
- Jhdnhse Women Sandals Summer Slip-On Peep Toe Casual Sandals Gladiator Sandals Female Footwear Woman shoes
- MEIZOKEN Womens Shinning Glitter Wedge Fashion Peep Toe Non-Slip Platform shoes Ankle Strap Party Dress Slide Sandals
- DolphinGirl Women Fashion Multiple Colours Peep Toe 12CM High Heels Dress Pumps Stiletto shoes SM00099
- WeiPoot Women's PU Solid Buckle Open Toe Kitten-Heels Wedges-Sandals
- AdeeSu Womens Huarache Fringed Non-Marking Urethane Sandals SLC03789
- Weiwei Women's Flat Sandals, Summer Tassels Roman Metal Sandals
- WeenFashion Women's Cow Leather Open Toe Zipper Solid Low-Heels Sandals
- Athena Alexander Womens Layla Ankle Bootie
- JE shoes Women's Sandals Satin High Heel Ribbon 8cm
- BoShi Women's Rhinestone Bridal Pearls High Heels Wedding Party Pumps
Lexington is a thriving college town and a tourist destination. Hotels, B&Bs, restaurants and diners range from the familiar to the boutique.
Stay connected and engage with Washington and Lee and its students, staff and alumni online.
Admissions At a Glance
There's no substitute for setting foot on your prospective college campus. Information sessions and campus tours available Monday through Saturday.
- Reserve your attendance online, or
- Call and schedule your visit WeenFashion Women's Pu Solid Buckle Open-Toe Low-Heels Sandals, AMGLX010184
- Common Application and W&L Supplements
- SAT or ACT
- Early Decision: Nov. 1 or Jan. 1
- Regular Decision: Jan. 1
- Read the WeenFashion Women's Solid Pu Low-Heels Open-Toe Zipper Sandals, AMGLX010331
A Washington and Lee graduate is a student and a leader for life. With a vibrant alumni network 25,000+ strong in 81 alumni chapters in the U.S. and abroad, you're never far from a fellow General.
Support Meaningful Contribution
The Annual Fund goes to work immediately to strengthen and support W&L's operating budget and today's students. By supporting the Annual Fund you become part of a community of alumni, parents and friends who share a commitment to preserve our honored traditions, sustain our academic excellence, and secure our future.