Paul Hanstedt, Director of Pedagogical Innovation and John P. Fishwick Professor of English at Roanoke College, has been named founding Director of the Center for Academic Resources and Pedagogical Excellence (CARPE) at Washington and Lee University.
shoes Toe Round Booties Female Plush Thick Tassel Footwear Zip Flock Ankle Woman Boots New Winter 97282uaxy12095-New Shoes
Leah Naomi Green, visiting assistant professor of English at W&L, was selected by Li-Young Lee as the winner of the 2019 Walt Whitman Award.
Washington and Lee University released regular admission decisions on Friday, March 22, bringing the total number of admitted students to 1,115 for the Class of 2023.
Adidas - Courtvantage Adicol Colredftwwhtcolred - S81871
April 9, 10:30 a.m., Stackhouse Theater
Amblers Steel FS218 W P Safety Womens Boots Boots Safety (5 US) (Black)
April 15, 11:30 a.m., Evans Hall
Btrada Women Elegant Ankle Boots Square Toe Back Zipper Party Booties Chunky Heel Martin Boots Winter shoes
Wilson Hall’s Concert Hall, 5:30 pm
Wetkiss 2018 Fahion Sequined Women Boots Bling Bling Over The Knee Boots Stiletto high Heels Thigh Boots Party shoes Woman
May 10, 10:00 a.m., Front Lawn
On the Horizon
Visitors Welcome All
Lexington sits at the crossroads of I-81 and I-64, in the beautiful Shenandoah valley. Getting here is easy. Making yourself leave is the challenge.
- Pleaser Pink Label Jenna-02 Pump-Cream-Patent-11
- AllhqFashion Women's Closed Round Toe Cow Leather Low Heels Solid Pumps with Bowknot and Thread
- Holly Womens Fur Lined Riding Waterproof Triple Buckle Winter Snow Rain Boots
- ABDVOOD Mens Wingtip Dress shoes Genuine Leather Formal Oxford Lace Up Wedding shoes by
- Betsey Johnson Women's Ginjer Pump
- Men's Sneakers Casual Comfort Solid color Low-Cut Lace-up Sneakers (Hollow Optional) (color Hollow Black, Size 10.5 D(M) US)
- Geox Women's D Inspiration St B Italian Style Ankle Boots
- Men's shoes Suede Fall & Winter Martin Boots Fashion High-Top Booties Wedding Casual Party & Evening Outdoor shoes,A,48
- Ted Baker Dannez - Dark bluee Suede (Navy) Mens Trainers
- Dickies Canton Safety Boot Leather Steel Toe Work Workwear FD9209
- Ailj Water shoes, Men and Women Quick-Drying Diving shoes Outdoor Skid Climbing Wading shoes Drifting 2 Colours
- GFP Mens Casual shoes, Spring Fall Men's Leather shoes, Formal Business Work Comfy Moccasins, Flat shoes Walking Driving shoes
- Mizuno shoes Wave prodigy 2
- Dexter SST 6 LZ Wide Bowling shoes
- Gym Red White-white-black Jordan Air Jordan 11 Retro Low Big Kids
- British Wind Lazy Joker Leisure shoes in Spring Chunky Heels Thin shoes Shallow Small Round Patent Leather shoes
- Agodor Women's Stiletto High Heels Cut Out Lace Ankle Boots with Zip Elegant Pointed Toe shoes Black
- ALLAK Women's Summer Comfy Open Toe PU Platform Sandals
- Advocator Fashion Cute colorful Dog Print Fitness Walking Sneaker Casual Women's Wedges Platform shoes
- Poetic Licence Womens Velveteen Bronze Wedge Heel shoes Size
- BalaMasa Womens Spikes Stilettos Pointed-Toe Imitated Suede Boots ABL11975
Lexington is a thriving college town and a tourist destination. Hotels, B&Bs, restaurants and diners range from the familiar to the boutique.
Stay connected and engage with Washington and Lee and its students, staff and alumni online.
Admissions At a Glance
There's no substitute for setting foot on your prospective college campus. Information sessions and campus tours available Monday through Saturday.
- Common Application and W&L Supplements
- SAT or ACT
- Early Decision: Nov. 1 or Jan. 1
- Regular Decision: Jan. 1
- Read the Cobb Hill Rockport Women's Nicole CH Boot
A Washington and Lee graduate is a student and a leader for life. With a vibrant alumni network 25,000+ strong in 81 alumni chapters in the U.S. and abroad, you're never far from a fellow General.
Support Meaningful Contribution
The Annual Fund goes to work immediately to strengthen and support W&L's operating budget and today's students. By supporting the Annual Fund you become part of a community of alumni, parents and friends who share a commitment to preserve our honored traditions, sustain our academic excellence, and secure our future.