Paul Hanstedt, Director of Pedagogical Innovation and John P. Fishwick Professor of English at Roanoke College, has been named founding Director of the Center for Academic Resources and Pedagogical Excellence (CARPE) at Washington and Lee University.
Low Embroidery Backless Velvet Toe Closed Pointed Womens FLourishing Block Mules Sandal Heel 97282raks71603-New Shoes
Leah Naomi Green, visiting assistant professor of English at W&L, was selected by Li-Young Lee as the winner of the 2019 Walt Whitman Award.
Washington and Lee University released regular admission decisions on Friday, March 22, bringing the total number of admitted students to 1,115 for the Class of 2023.
BalaMasa Womens Bows Solid Casual Urethane Pumps shoes APL10488
April 9, 10:30 a.m., Stackhouse Theater
BalaMasa Womens Fashion Solid Travel Urethane Pumps shoes APL10462
April 15, 11:30 a.m., Evans Hall
BalaMasa Womens Solid Novelty Ruched Hiking Urethane Walking shoes APL10449
Wilson Hall’s Concert Hall, 5:30 pm
BalaMasa Womens Solid Beaded Travel Urethane Pumps shoes APL10529
May 10, 10:00 a.m., Front Lawn
On the Horizon
Visitors Welcome All
Lexington sits at the crossroads of I-81 and I-64, in the beautiful Shenandoah valley. Getting here is easy. Making yourself leave is the challenge.
- Nine West Womens Gleace Suede Dress Sandal
- Adidas Performance Unisex-Kids Predator Tango 18.4 TF
- RED CLOUD Mens Flyknit Fashion Sneaker Casual Walking Running shoes Mid Cut All Match Couple Style Red
- Formal shoes Spring Fall Vintage Oxfords Wedding Party & Evening Novelty shoes
- Arcopedico Womens L2 Bronze Synthetic shoes
- Rieker Men's 36062 Chelsea Boots
- FuweiEncore 2018 Men's Punk Style shoes Smooth Pu Leather Prom Loafer Lace Up Breathable Lined Oxfords with Studs (color Black, Size 44 EU) (color Coffee, Size 42 EU)
- Puma Unisex Adults' Evospeed Indoor 5.5 Football Boots
- Yxwxz Gym wear for men Men's hiking shoes waterproof breathable hiking shoes sports shoes non-slip lightweight sports shoes outdoor climbing rock climbing sneakers on cloud running shoes (Size 40)
- gold Crackle Metallic Lindsay Phillips Women's Liz Ballet Flat
- FHCGMX PU Leather Fashion Ankle Boots Male shoes Adult For Men Martin Boots Comfort Lace-up Walking Footwear Winter
- JaHGDU Fashion Women Martin Boots Ankle Boots Scrub Thick Heel Lady BootsLace Boots shoes Stilettos Boots Buckles Block Heel Faux Leather-Look shoes
- Btrada Women Wedge Sneaker Casual shoes Floral Print Leather Platform shoes Swing 5 cm Platform shoes
- Japanese Sweet Lolita shoes Round Toe Low Heel Shiny gold Silver Mary Jane Party shoes
- ANGERT& Star fine Cingulate Open-Toed Sandals Women PU Leather Big Size Ultra high Heels
- Sweet Women's shoes Platform 2019 Autumn Slip on Canvas shoes Women Loafers Casual Espadrilles White Black Creepers White pugongying zi 8
Lexington is a thriving college town and a tourist destination. Hotels, B&Bs, restaurants and diners range from the familiar to the boutique.
Stay connected and engage with Washington and Lee and its students, staff and alumni online.
Admissions At a Glance
There's no substitute for setting foot on your prospective college campus. Information sessions and campus tours available Monday through Saturday.
- Reserve your attendance online, or
- Call and schedule your visit Comfncy Elegant Women's Fashion Casual Thong Flat Sandals
- Common Application and W&L Supplements
- SAT or ACT
- Early Decision: Nov. 1 or Jan. 1
- Regular Decision: Jan. 1
- Read the Lady Sandals Fashion Ladies Cross Toe Strap Flat Sandals Beach shoes Thick Solstice Cork Slippers Leisure Elegant Cosy Wild Tight Super Quality for Womens
A Washington and Lee graduate is a student and a leader for life. With a vibrant alumni network 25,000+ strong in 81 alumni chapters in the U.S. and abroad, you're never far from a fellow General.
Support Meaningful Contribution
The Annual Fund goes to work immediately to strengthen and support W&L's operating budget and today's students. By supporting the Annual Fund you become part of a community of alumni, parents and friends who share a commitment to preserve our honored traditions, sustain our academic excellence, and secure our future.