Paul Hanstedt, Director of Pedagogical Innovation and John P. Fishwick Professor of English at Roanoke College, has been named founding Director of the Center for Academic Resources and Pedagogical Excellence (CARPE) at Washington and Lee University.
Women Sandals Gladiator Heel High AnMengXinLing Ankle Strappy Size Plus Pumps Dress Wedding Party shoes Stiletto Up Lace Toe Open Strap Cross 97282raks92896-New Shoes
Leah Naomi Green, visiting assistant professor of English at W&L, was selected by Li-Young Lee as the winner of the 2019 Walt Whitman Award.
Washington and Lee University released regular admission decisions on Friday, March 22, bringing the total number of admitted students to 1,115 for the Class of 2023.
Giani Bernini Womens Bryana Faux Leather Night Out Wedges White 11 Medium (B,M)
April 9, 10:30 a.m., Stackhouse Theater
Easy Street Womens Susana Open Toe Casual Slide Sandals
April 15, 11:30 a.m., Evans Hall
Women Pumps Sexy Open Toe Thick High Heels
Wilson Hall’s Concert Hall, 5:30 pm
Official Slazenger Canvas Mary Jane shoes Womens Athleisure Trainers Sneakers Footwear
May 10, 10:00 a.m., Front Lawn
On the Horizon
Visitors Welcome All
Lexington sits at the crossroads of I-81 and I-64, in the beautiful Shenandoah valley. Getting here is easy. Making yourself leave is the challenge.
- Qupid DB42 Women Distressed Leatherette Raffia Cowboy Slouch Riding Boot - Brown
- Kenneth Cole New York Womens Vida Slip on Sneaker Sneaker
- L.A.M.B. Lamb Women's Natural Australian Sheepskin Flip Flops Slippers
- High Heels High Heels Ladies sandals Spring Summer Pointed shoes 4cm Will not be Tired Commuter shoes Very Ladies sandals (color Black, Size 35)
- Phil Betty Mens Booties Winter Plus Velvet Round Toe Lace Up Casual Cotton shoes
- Converse Star Player Ox Navy White Mens Trainers
- Hi-Tec Mens Borah Peak Ultra Wp Hiking Boot
- Taryn pink Womens Alessandra Ballet Flat
- Oboz Sapphire Low B-Dry Walking shoes - SS19
- New Men's Genuine Leather Loafer shoes Slip On Soft Walking Driving shoes
- Saucony Men's Breakthru 3 Running shoes
- Hhgold New Baotou Sandals Men's Leather Casual Sandals Fashion Wear Beach Sandals (color Black, Size 41)
- Adidas Campus Vulc II' Collegiate Burgundy Core Black FTWR White.
- Vans Sk8-mid Reissue Ghillie Mte -Fall 2018-(VN0A3TKQUCS1) - (mte) Sudan Brown marshmallow - 7.5
- Wine Multi Tapestry Me Too Womens Zena 14 Leather Almond Toe Ankle Fashion Boots
- JQfashion Women's High-Heeled shoes Diamond Tip Fine-Heeled shoes Wedding in Spring and Summer
- Sunny Day Women's Ballet Flats Casual Soft Dress Walking shoes
- Dreneco Round Peep Toe Sandals for Women, Summer Beach Post Sandals Flip Flops Wedge shoes for Ladies
- KingRover Women's Buckle Faux Leather Chunky Heel Knee High Riding Boots
- H-M-STUDIO Bag New Casual Wild Retro Chain Bag Black 21 12 7Cm
- Meiren Black High Heels Pointed Rhinestones Women's shoes Suede
Lexington is a thriving college town and a tourist destination. Hotels, B&Bs, restaurants and diners range from the familiar to the boutique.
Stay connected and engage with Washington and Lee and its students, staff and alumni online.
Admissions At a Glance
There's no substitute for setting foot on your prospective college campus. Information sessions and campus tours available Monday through Saturday.
- Reserve your attendance online, or
- Call and schedule your visit R-Anketsy Winter Outdoor Keep Warm Fur Boots Waterproof Snow Boots Thick with Round Head Short Boot
- Common Application and W&L Supplements
- SAT or ACT
- Early Decision: Nov. 1 or Jan. 1
- Regular Decision: Jan. 1
- Read the Nine West Women's MANGIA Fashion Boots
A Washington and Lee graduate is a student and a leader for life. With a vibrant alumni network 25,000+ strong in 81 alumni chapters in the U.S. and abroad, you're never far from a fellow General.
Support Meaningful Contribution
The Annual Fund goes to work immediately to strengthen and support W&L's operating budget and today's students. By supporting the Annual Fund you become part of a community of alumni, parents and friends who share a commitment to preserve our honored traditions, sustain our academic excellence, and secure our future.