Paul Hanstedt, Director of Pedagogical Innovation and John P. Fishwick Professor of English at Roanoke College, has been named founding Director of the Center for Academic Resources and Pedagogical Excellence (CARPE) at Washington and Lee University.
Toe Peep Women Cular Sandals Acci On Slip 97282oyxm92689-New Shoes
Leah Naomi Green, visiting assistant professor of English at W&L, was selected by Li-Young Lee as the winner of the 2019 Walt Whitman Award.
Washington and Lee University released regular admission decisions on Friday, March 22, bringing the total number of admitted students to 1,115 for the Class of 2023.
Willie Marlow New Summer Beach Cork Slippers Casual Double Buckle Clogs Slides Women Slip On Flip Flop shoes Plus Size
April 9, 10:30 a.m., Stackhouse Theater
LINYI Women's High Heel Suede Round Head Hollow Open Toe Chunky Heel 2018 Summer New Sandals
April 15, 11:30 a.m., Evans Hall
INSTANTARTS Cartoon Kitten Print Women Jogger Running shoes Casual Sneaker Flat
Wilson Hall’s Concert Hall, 5:30 pm
INSTANTARTS Cartoon Nurse Fitness Walking shoes Casual Women Wedge Platform Sneaker Lace up
May 10, 10:00 a.m., Front Lawn
On the Horizon
Visitors Welcome All
Lexington sits at the crossroads of I-81 and I-64, in the beautiful Shenandoah valley. Getting here is easy. Making yourself leave is the challenge.
- Winter Women Boots Wide Calf, Metallic Buckle Comfort Flat Ankle Snow Boots, Best Choice for Daily Wear EU35.5-41,Black-CN42
- SANOMY Winter Warm Snow Boots Waterproof Platform Wedge shoes Thick Cotton Outdoor Ankle Boots, Lightweight
- Kirabon Women's Sleek Minimalist High Heel Square Head with High Heel Sandals (color Black, Size 36)
- Women's New PU Leather Low Square Heel Metal Decoration Round Toe Large Size Concise Knee-high Boots
- Bearpaw Loki Full Sheepskin Lined Slipper 671W Black
- HUAN Men's Slip On Leather shoes Casual Loafers Moccasins shoes Casual Driving shoes Formal Business Work 2018 New
- Merrell Womens All Out Crush 2 Hiking shoes
- Joan & David Quella Pump Black Glitter Women's 6 M US
- Geox - Snake - U4207J02214C9F7W
- Adidas Impact Men's Wrestling shoes, Red Camo Print, Size 7.5
- Josef Seibel Men's Ruben 17 Clogs
- Puma Men's Future 19.4 Mg Footbal shoes
- Gym wear for men Men's outdoor hiking shoes breathable hiking summer low waist anti-slip hiking shoes comfortable training shoes hiking camping cross-country running shoes on cloud running shoes
- GTYW, Men's Winter Martin Boots, Waterproof Men's Warm Casual High shoes, Leather Boots, 37-45,Brown-6cm-39
- Rockport Men's XCS Cold Springs Mudguard Waterproof Boot Mid Calf
- Black MEIZOKEN Women's Fashion Weave Platform Wedge Sandals Casual Open Toe Non-Slip shoes Ankle Strap Zipper Espadrilles Sandal
- DoraTasia Women's Sweet Bowtie Chunky Heels Ankle Strap Platform Pumps shoes
- INSTANTARTS Vintage Floral pink Print Fitness Walking Sneaker Women Wedges Platform shoes
Lexington is a thriving college town and a tourist destination. Hotels, B&Bs, restaurants and diners range from the familiar to the boutique.
Stay connected and engage with Washington and Lee and its students, staff and alumni online.
Admissions At a Glance
There's no substitute for setting foot on your prospective college campus. Information sessions and campus tours available Monday through Saturday.
- Reserve your attendance online, or
- Call and schedule your visit WYMBS Sandals Spring Summer Comfort PU Dress Casual Rhinestone slippers,skybluee,37
- Common Application and W&L Supplements
- SAT or ACT
- Early Decision: Nov. 1 or Jan. 1
- Regular Decision: Jan. 1
- Read the RHFDVGDS spring and autumn Lady boots Thicken Martin boots Fashion in Europe and wind bare boots high heel suede boots
A Washington and Lee graduate is a student and a leader for life. With a vibrant alumni network 25,000+ strong in 81 alumni chapters in the U.S. and abroad, you're never far from a fellow General.
Support Meaningful Contribution
The Annual Fund goes to work immediately to strengthen and support W&L's operating budget and today's students. By supporting the Annual Fund you become part of a community of alumni, parents and friends who share a commitment to preserve our honored traditions, sustain our academic excellence, and secure our future.