Paul Hanstedt, Director of Pedagogical Innovation and John P. Fishwick Professor of English at Roanoke College, has been named founding Director of the Center for Academic Resources and Pedagogical Excellence (CARPE) at Washington and Lee University.
Hollow V shoes Single Suede Heels High Ladies JQfashion Fish-Mouth shoes Boots Bare 97282oyxm42281-New Shoes
Leah Naomi Green, visiting assistant professor of English at W&L, was selected by Li-Young Lee as the winner of the 2019 Walt Whitman Award.
Washington and Lee University released regular admission decisions on Friday, March 22, bringing the total number of admitted students to 1,115 for the Class of 2023.
GATUXUS Open Toe Women Platform High Heel shoes Buckle Pump Boots for Party Prom
April 9, 10:30 a.m., Stackhouse Theater
WYMBS Women's Rough With Martin Boots Autumn Winter Tassel Mid Heel shoes,Black,35
April 15, 11:30 a.m., Evans Hall
DoraTasia Women's PU Synthetic Faux Fur Lace up Chunky Heel Boots
Wilson Hall’s Concert Hall, 5:30 pm
QINGYUAN Women's Mixed color Road Runing shoes Hiking shoes
May 10, 10:00 a.m., Front Lawn
On the Horizon
Visitors Welcome All
Lexington sits at the crossroads of I-81 and I-64, in the beautiful Shenandoah valley. Getting here is easy. Making yourself leave is the challenge.
- PUMA Mens Basket Bball Indoor Court shoes
- JC PLAY BY JEFFREY CAMPBELL Women's MCBI32657 bluee Fabric Sneakers
- DKNY Womens Sloane Leather Almond Toe Over Knee Fashion Boots
- Easy Go Shopping Summer Vegan Beach Sandals for Men Genuine Leather Comfortable Breathable Waterproof Anti-slip Flat Round Open Toe Hook&loop Strap Cricket shoes (color Black, Size 7.5 UK)
- LOVDRAM Boots Men's Martin Boots Men'S Pu Cotton Short Boots Tooling Men'S shoes Cotton shoes Men'S Boots Wild Military Boots High To Help Winter
- Reebok Unisex Adults' Ventilator Day Glo Running shoes
- Ying xinguang Men's Fashionable Ankle Boots Casual Comfortable and High-top with Velvet Work Boots
- Black Leather Sam Edelman Women's Stillson Pumps
- Jomos Men's Touring Velcro shoes
- GIY Women's Running Sneaker Lightweight Mesh Lace up Platform Casual Sports Athletic Walking shoes
- Womens Ballroom Dance shoes Kitten Heel T- Strap Peep Toe Latin Sneaker 1009
- Nafanio Winter Stockings Knitting Warm Home shoes Floor Soft Sole Long Boots Super Fluffy Indoor House 3D Long Socks
- Karen Scott Neena Womens US Size 11 Black Peep Toe Faux Suede Pumps Heels shoes
- KEREE Women's Fashion Leather Ankle Boots Pointed Toe Platform Sparkle Metallic Zipper Chelsea Short Booties
- Elsa Wilcox Women Warm Fur Hook-and-Loop Short Boots Casual Rain Snow Booties Waterproof Winter Snow Ankle Boots
- A.x.n.y. Axny Dylan-10 Women's Two Tone Bow Accents Slip-On Rain Loafer Flat Duck shoes
- End of spring and autumn in coarse with thick round heels Tie patent leather shoes
- Fleeting Time Women's Lock Small Korean Fashion Shoulder Messenger Bag
Lexington is a thriving college town and a tourist destination. Hotels, B&Bs, restaurants and diners range from the familiar to the boutique.
Stay connected and engage with Washington and Lee and its students, staff and alumni online.
Admissions At a Glance
There's no substitute for setting foot on your prospective college campus. Information sessions and campus tours available Monday through Saturday.
- Reserve your attendance online, or
- Call and schedule your visit Fish Mouth Hollow Roman Sandals Thick with a Word with Beaded high Heels Female Sandals
- Common Application and W&L Supplements
- SAT or ACT
- Early Decision: Nov. 1 or Jan. 1
- Regular Decision: Jan. 1
- Read the Mebake Snake Pu Sandals Women Peep Toe Footwear Tassel High Heels Sandals Cross Strap shoes
A Washington and Lee graduate is a student and a leader for life. With a vibrant alumni network 25,000+ strong in 81 alumni chapters in the U.S. and abroad, you're never far from a fellow General.
Support Meaningful Contribution
The Annual Fund goes to work immediately to strengthen and support W&L's operating budget and today's students. By supporting the Annual Fund you become part of a community of alumni, parents and friends who share a commitment to preserve our honored traditions, sustain our academic excellence, and secure our future.