Paul Hanstedt, Director of Pedagogical Innovation and John P. Fishwick Professor of English at Roanoke College, has been named founding Director of the Center for Academic Resources and Pedagogical Excellence (CARPE) at Washington and Lee University.
Low-Top Solid Closed-Toe Pu Women's WeenFashion Boots, Low-Heels AMGXX119801 97282nvej81796-New Shoes
Leah Naomi Green, visiting assistant professor of English at W&L, was selected by Li-Young Lee as the winner of the 2019 Walt Whitman Award.
Washington and Lee University released regular admission decisions on Friday, March 22, bringing the total number of admitted students to 1,115 for the Class of 2023.
Female Snow Boots winter boots leather thicking cotton shoes Non-Slip On Low Warm trend ( color D , Size US 6.5\UK 5.5\EUR 38 )
April 9, 10:30 a.m., Stackhouse Theater
Catherine Malandrino Mallidrie Womens Fashion Wrap-Around Lace Sandals
April 15, 11:30 a.m., Evans Hall
Paperplane Blacklabel PP2008 Prime Handmade Sneakers
Wilson Hall’s Concert Hall, 5:30 pm
Easy Street Women's Measure Flat
May 10, 10:00 a.m., Front Lawn
On the Horizon
Visitors Welcome All
Lexington sits at the crossroads of I-81 and I-64, in the beautiful Shenandoah valley. Getting here is easy. Making yourself leave is the challenge.
- GIY Women's Fashion Pointed Toe Ankle Boots Slip On Dressy Zipper Chunky Heel Short Boots Chelsea Booties
- Anne Michelle Enzo-01N Sandals Silver
- CASSOCK Ladies Handmade Wadge Heel Summer Sandals Crosscriss Straps Peep-Toe Fashion shoes
- IGI&CO 3101800 Moccasin College shoes Man bluee Leather Made in
- Cole Haan Womens Pinch Weekender Lx Stitchlite Loafer Flat
- Fulinken Genuine Leather Pointed Toe Chat Zip Men Formal shoes Dress Boots
- Men's Casual shoes, Fall & Winter Leather Low-top Hiking shoes Outdoor Walking shoes Fashion Comfort Loafers YAN (color D, Size 44)
- CALLAGHAN shoes Women Sneakers Low 87193 DIAVEL Black
- Josef Seibel Britany Black Leather EU 39 US 8.5
- Men's Business Dress Casual Leather shoes Patent Leather Velcro Fashion Derby shoes
- New Balance Unisex Adults Zapatillas Kd373nry Marino Fitness shoes
- Grunland Men's Clogs Black Black
- Clarks Men's Atticus Limit Chukka Boots
- Dr. Martens Men's Winterized 2976 Chelsea Boots
- Black Le Nine West Women's WENDOR Pumps
- Huhuj Casual shoes with The Spring Coarse with Thick-Soled shoes
- Chaqlin Breathable White Ladies Flats shoes Cute Pet Dog Casual Platform shoes 39
- Nafanio 5 Pair Indoor Slippers White Towelling Hotel Disposable Flats Terry SPA Home Guest White Casual shoes
- Women's Spring Elegant Shallow Mouth Spell color Sexy High Heel shoes Wedding shoes
- GEORPE Over The Knee Thigh High Stretch Boots Faux Leather Slim Long Knight Snow Boots
- Sexy fine with high-Heeled sandals Sexy Fashion Nightclub shoes Female Summer New Waterproof Platform Leather Roman sandals (high 12cm) (color Black, Size 36)
Lexington is a thriving college town and a tourist destination. Hotels, B&Bs, restaurants and diners range from the familiar to the boutique.
Stay connected and engage with Washington and Lee and its students, staff and alumni online.
Admissions At a Glance
There's no substitute for setting foot on your prospective college campus. Information sessions and campus tours available Monday through Saturday.
- Reserve your attendance online, or
- Call and schedule your visit David Tate Womens Mint Leather Open Toe Wedge Sandals
- Common Application and W&L Supplements
- SAT or ACT
- Early Decision: Nov. 1 or Jan. 1
- Regular Decision: Jan. 1
- Read the Smile-bi European High Heels Pumps Suede Leopard Printed shoes Plus Size 33-43 Ladie Wedding Dress shoes
A Washington and Lee graduate is a student and a leader for life. With a vibrant alumni network 25,000+ strong in 81 alumni chapters in the U.S. and abroad, you're never far from a fellow General.
Support Meaningful Contribution
The Annual Fund goes to work immediately to strengthen and support W&L's operating budget and today's students. By supporting the Annual Fund you become part of a community of alumni, parents and friends who share a commitment to preserve our honored traditions, sustain our academic excellence, and secure our future.